Thursday, March 22, 2007







1. Young buddhist boys in Phrae, after having been made to rake ginormous leaves in the hot dusty afternoon sun 2. A Buddhist statue possibly in Nan or Phitsanulok, so fuck me for being such a half-assed temple-tourist, all I know is that when I see the Buddha, I want to kill the Buddha, but softly, smother him with the coolest and downiest of hotel pillows 3. Asshole of temple guardian in Nan--notice the clockwise swirls of his pucker-- don't ask me what temple, the one with the white walls and square structure 4. Another gold buddha in some other temple 5. This is Sukothai for sure

1 Comments:

Blogger infiniti said...

that is a finely detailed sphincter muscle. this is in regards, of course, to photo #3. 3 is the magic number.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home